1 . WelfareIndia is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself ('Personal Information') on this site www.WelfareIndia.org ("Site").
2. Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- your name
- Your age
- Your occupation
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Limited personal details
- Any other data as website may require
5. Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site's operating system may automatically record some general information ('General Information') about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version 'X')
- which 'hit' it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. Website`s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by WelfareIndia for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in WelfareIndia and the Site. WelfareIndia may share such General Information with any person, at WelfareIndia discretion.
6. Usage of Information
- Personal information will be used by WelfareIndia for internal purposes including the following:
- sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilization of donations by WelfareIndia and other updates.
- Processing your donations to WelfareIndia on the Site.
- Receipt for donations made by you to WelfareIndia.
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- evaluating and administering the Site and WelfareIndia activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information by WelfareIndia
- Within WelfareIndia, access to Personal Information collected by WelfareIndia will be given only to those persons who are authorized by WelfareIndia. WelfareIndia s will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in WelfareIndia Database, processing your donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. WelfareIndia Schools cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and WelfareIndia will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- WelfareIndia may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with WelfareIndia, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with WelfareIndia in any manner. WelfareIndia will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- WelfareIndia is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of WelfareIndia.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and WelfareIndia, WelfareIndia reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect WelfareIndia and it's property, to fufill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of WelfareIndia.
- WelfareIndia endevours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- WelfareIndia however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
10. Copyright Protection
- All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, logos, images and software is the property of WelfareIndia and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of WelfareIndia and protected by indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of WelfareIndia. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to WelfareIndia belong to their respective owners and are their property.
- Your access to and use of this website ( www.WelfareIndia.org) referred to as 'Site' is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and WelfareIndia are superseded and of no force or effect.